Long Hot Water Bottle
Long Hot Water Bottle
The Long Hot and Cold Water Bottle helps ease aches and pains. You can wrap it, hug it or sling using the extendable strap and enjoy hands-free heat for up to 6 hours! Made from the highest quality, biodegradable natural rubber, the Long Hot and Cold Water Bottle is environmentally friendly and energy-saving.
Our long hot water bottle is great to cuddle and snuggle on a winter's night, especially when you're in need of some heat therapy. We do know not everyone benefits from heat therapy but instead opts for cold therapy which can also significantly reduce inflammation and swelling that causes discomfort.
Save money by heating yourself instead of your home with a long hot water bottle.
What's more, the bottle can be put in the freezer for cold therapy too! The Long Hot & Cold Water Bottle is very versatile due to its shape and unique strap. You can wrap it, hug it and sling it. Its flexible design allows you to reach parts of the body that are hard to get to with a conventional bottle, such as your neck and lower back.
How does it help?
The Long Hot and Cold Water Bottle is very versatile due to its shape and unique strap. You can wrap it, hug it and sling it. Its flexible design allows you to reach parts of the body that are hard to get to with a conventional bottle, such as your neck and lower back.
- Multi-climate: stays hot or cold for up to six hours
- Versatile: can be worn in multiple ways
- Environment friendly
- Recyclable and biodegradable packaging
Frequently Asked Questions
Over time as your Hot Water Bottle (the inner) gets its use, the rubber will naturally deteriorate. We therefore advise you to check the rubber bottle regularly for any possible tears and damage. If you notice a tear in the rubber bottle, please make sure to replace your Bottle.
Note: If you live in an area that uses hard water, the rubber may degrade quicker. We therefore recommend you to check your bottle before each use.
Parental supervision is advised if given to children. Not suitable for children under 3 years of age due to small parts choking hazard.
Stop use immediately if your skin begins to react.
- Use with infants, persons sensitive to heat or those with a latex allergy
- Pour boiling water directly into the rubber bottle (see instructions for hot use)
- Allow direct or prolonged contact with skin (use the cover to prevent risk of burns)
- Overfill with water as it may stretch and expand the rubber bottle causing damage to the rubber bottle
- Allow the bottle to come into contact with hot surfaces, oil or grease
- Heat in a microwave oven
- Use the Bottle as a cushion or place weight on it
Because all of our Bottles are made out of 100% natural, biodegradable rubber, it is not advised to use soap or detergent when cleaning your Bottle. Simply use a wet cloth to wipe your Bottle down.
STORING THE ARTHR BOTTLE
When not in use, drain the water completely and store with stopper removed, in a cool, dry and dark place (away from direct sunlight). Do not place anything on top of the bottle during storage.
COVER CARE INSTRUCTIONS
To keep the covers looking great, wash after wash, please refer to the wash tag on the inside of your cover
If you notice a faint rubber scent
When filling the Bottle for the first time you may notice a strong rubber odour. This may occur when heating up your Bottle for the first time. To reduce or eliminate this rubbery smell, please follow the instructions below.
- Rinse the rubber bottle out by filling ¾ full with hot water (never boiling water).
- Secure the stopper and give the bottle a quick shake. Leave the water in for half an hour in a safe place and pour water out.
- Repeat this process 3 to 4 times or until the smell subsides.
- Once the smell subsides, place the rubber bottle back in the cover and voilà, you are good to go!